lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2009

Election Day

I’m registered to vote since the last municipal elections, because I think everyone must take on the responsability in the political decisions. However, I feel disappointed about the politicians and the electoral campaings most of the time. In my opinion the electoral campaings aren’t the better way to demostrate the social interest or the goods intentions.

I think a person who is running for president must have good ideas, arguments and intentions to hold this important position. Sometimes I consider to become a politician because in my municipality we have many problems and I know this problems because I have lived in there since I was born. I would like to find a solution and put it into practice, but I’m not interested in be a president or something like that.

Like I already says, I don’t want to have an important public office, but If I must to be government minister I would like to work in economy or the Treasury, because I believe the economy problems in a country are very important.

The five problems that I consider urgent in Chile are:
- Public Education
- Public Health
- Inequality
- Unemployment
- Government’s Legitimacy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario