lunes, 6 de abril de 2009

How I already say... I HATE tecnology!


OK... my favourite piece of tecnology is my mobile phone, because I need it to remember the things I have to do and because I also need it to get in touch with my family and friends.

I got it seven years ago, when I was in seventh grade because the new school was in Santago centro and my family needed a way to get in touch with me. My uncle gave it to me in my thirteen birthday, althought the mobile phone that I have now isn"t the same my aunt still pays it.

I use it every day and every time because I always need to find people or to meet with friends and I also use the alarm and the calendar to remember all the things I have to do.

I don"t really like it, neither enjoy using it, but it"s necesary to me... don"t you think that I don"t like anything, but I dislike this topic in particular.

Well, good bye again.
I hope the next week"s topic will be most friendly to me.

5 comentarios:

  1. hello my dear!!

    I'm indignant with the story of your mobile phone !! I believe that you had to write that a little boy - near ten years- stole your cel once. Eso le hubiera dado dramatismo a la historia, jaja (si, me aburrí del inglés chamulla'o). Very nice, en todo caso.

    kisses my cute girl...

    xxxooo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, better do all the thing with your own hands.
    Bye.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Melinka,
    Your post is fine though you repeated some information and didn’t mention what your life would be like without it. Next time please make sure you include all that is requested. Your gramar is good on the whole. Pay attention to the following:
    a) “As I said before / As I said earlier / As I was saying “ are the right expressions.
    b) This is not very clear:
    “My uncle gave it to me On my thirteenTH birthday, although(-) the mobile phone that I have now isn"t the same my aunt still pays it.”
    c) I don"t really like it, neither DO I enjoy using it, -Remind me to explain this in class.
    d) a comparative sounds better here: I hope (-) next week"s topic will be MORE friendly / FRIENDLIER to me.

    ResponderEliminar