lunes, 6 de abril de 2009

I hate blogs...

Hello
My name is Melinka and you are my classmates in the English III class. I study antropology in the second year.
I hope this blog permites me write things to you and read about yours likes and dislikes. Also this is a good form to learn vocabulary and a good way to express yourself.

Like the title of it says... I hate blogs and tecnology in general, then you could imagine that I don"t feel very happy doing that.

I say good bye and see you the next week.

Melinka Olivares.

4 comentarios:

  1. Cheer up, It's not as bad as It seems

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You hate blogs...

    me too...

    that.cheese

    bay!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Melinka,
    You hate to write posts –and I hate to correct them!!! Ha, ha, ha!
    I hope that you will get to like blogs eventually since they are a very useful tool to improve your English and exchange ideas and points of view.
    Have a look at some corrections in capitals:
    Hello
    My name is Melinka and you are my classmates in the English III class. I study antropology AND I’M DOING my second year.
    I hope this blog GIVES ME THE CHANCE TO write things to you and read about your(-) likes and dislikes. Also this is a good WAY to learn vocabulary and a good way/OPPORTUNITY to express yourself.

    AS the title of it says... I hate blogs and tecHnology in general, then you CAN imagine that I don"t feel very happy doing THIS.

    I say good bye and see you next week.

    Melinka Olivares.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think that you are so honest telling us that you hate the blogs. Really, I like writing, maybe in blogs too, but when I want to write and about the topic that I could choose. But it could be good for your english writing skills. Good luck with the blog!

    Eduardo

    ResponderEliminar