domingo, 3 de mayo de 2009

My favourite photography is a really big cloud.


Hello!!


I take this photography 3 years ago, in October I think, and I like it because you can see all the colours in a cloud. Some people say the clouds are white, but it prove this isn’t true. Also, it semes like a big cotton, soft and smooth.

In the moment I took this photography I used it to send a message.this cloud have a significance... a importance. I took it when the day begin to get dark in a place near to my house. The tree next to the cloud is a walnut tree and I like his figure. I like the sunset reflected in it.

All the photography have a essence a little dark, like it would be painted whit oil. The light in the cloud’s top vanish near to the house’s roof.

Well, I will be glad if you look my photography and agree whit me, but specialy if you enjoy it.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! I think the picture you uploaded it's very beautiful, and it's great you have taken it.
    Now I'll do some corrections to your post:
    I think you should say "took" instead of "take" because you are talking about past, so you must use a past tense.
    On the line you say "but it prove this...", I would put it like this " but that proves this..". I think it sounds better.
    Now I'll do some little corrections using your own words:

    In the moment I took this photography I USED it to send a message.this cloud have a significance... AN importance. I took it when the day BEGAN to get dark in a place near to my house. The tree next to the cloud is a walnut tree and I like IT'S figure. I like the sunset reflected in it.

    I liked very much your description about the cloud :) well that's all see you in class!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Melinka,
    I absolutely agree with you, it’s a nice photograph and it really proves that not all clouds are white.
    Please have a look at the excellent comment done by Comfortably Numb and the corrections in and below the post here:


    I take this photography 3 years ago, in October I think, and I like it because you can see all the colours in a cloud. Some people say the clouds are white, but it prove this isn’t true. Also, it seEms like a big cotton BALL, soft and smooth.

    AT the moment I took this photograph(-) I used it to send a message. This cloud have a significance... aN importance. I took it when the day begin to get dark in a place near (-) my house. The tree next to the cloud is a walnut tree and I like his figure. I like the sunset reflected in it.

    All the photograph(-) have a essence a little dark, AS IF IT HAD BEEN painted whit oil. The light ON the cloud’s top vanishES near (-) the house’s roof / THE ROOF OF THE HOUSE.

    Well, I will be glad if you look ATmy photograph(-) and agree whit me, but specialy if you enjoy it.

    Study these corrections, please,
    I take this photography 3 years ago: TOOK
    but it prove: PROVES
    This cloud have: HAS
    when the day begin: BEGAN
    ...tree and I like his figure: ITS FIGURE

    ResponderEliminar