lunes, 1 de junio de 2009

My future (real more than ideal)

I expect that in my future I will work in something relative to the anthropology, specialy if I could do this work in a neighborhood that needs help to be self-managed and to be organized. I want to help that the people don’t need the government neither the prívate companies to have all they want to them goodness and I think that with my work I will can do that.

In five years I hope I will be living alone –without my parents- or with my partner in a department. I don’t care the place where I will could live, but I hope that it will be in Chile, not necessarily in Santiago. In my personal life I prefer don’t make plans, but I don’t really care if I am alone or accompanied. I don’t know if I want to be mother, but if I decided it surely I will don’t do it in five years.

And professionally, I hope that I will finish my career –with title and practice and everything- and maybe I will continue studing a postgrade, mean while I work.

It isn’t really an ideal future, it is rather the future that I really hope to have.

1 comentario:

  1. I hope you can make true your wishes of futur job. In what area of anthropology do you want to work or you will like to work?

    ResponderEliminar